I was thinking about what to write. I was thinking about my role as a teacher. And I remembered a few months ago while calling a friend. She told me that I should write about my life experience. I asked her who would read my book? I told her that I am not famous, wealthy or well known. I guess you do not have to be all that to write a book.
Today I was going thru the late Yasmin Ahmad videos. Her work was based on feelings not thoughts. I am sure not everyone will enjoy what I am going to write about, but if it can touches a few hearts then I guess it will be worthwhile.
I have always wondered or qestioned what should I write about? Whenever I meet someone new, most of them will ask me if I am a teacher. Even my aura photography mention my role as a teacher. I am so clueless. What can I teach? Definitely not computer science. So when I finally I think 'got the message', I am going to write my life experience teaching others about moving thru life. Will it work? I don't really know. Maybe they will learn something and avoid the same mistakes that I did. I leave that to God who is the most Beneficient, the most Understanding. I just have to start somewhere....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment